1. I attended an all-women’s college, Mary Baldwin, in Staunton, Virginia. Pajama party all week and party all weekend . . . oh, and some studying in between. Go Squirrels!
2. I have been singing in bands of various genres since I was 5 years old. Buy me beer sometime and I’ll sing for you. ; )
4. I love movies I’m way too old for – like “The Prince and Me” and “Chasing Liberty”. Mentally, I’m still a teenager . . . which totally explains my Robert Pattinson fascination.
5. My favorite color is red. I have red rooms in my house, a red truck, a red computer, only wear red nail polish, and a closet full of red clothes. Yes, I obsess.
6. Dave Matthews slept on my floor a couple of times in college when we hired his band to play a party. Nice guy.
7. I am a music slut. I have 5090 songs on my iPod and I refuse to get help for my addiction. I’m owning it.
9. I’m a huge comic and graphic novel geek.
Now – I’m supposed to refer you to a few blogs that I visit and why:
Laura Kaye – author of contemporary, paranormal, and erotic romance. I absolutely loved her book, “Hearts in Darkness” . She’s a fun, generous and inside and out lovely person.
The Story Orgy Group: These five authors of M/M romance post free reads every Monday on their blogs based upon a prompt and a photo. It is a great way to start a Monday! The members include: Hank Edwards, Havan Fellows, Em Woods, Lee Brazil and J.R. Boyd. The lovely Jade Baiser provides the extremely inspirational photo.
Matt Nathanson: I LOVE his music and he posts lots of live videos and fun stuff.
Jimmy Thomas: Cover model. Entrepreneur. One of the sweetest and real guys you will ever meet on the interweb! (And, did I mention he’s gorgeous?)
Burn it up,